Medical help in Switzerland
Medicine in this country is one of the most developed in the world, and one of the most expensive. Patients live in bright, comfortable wards, supervised around the clock by highly qualified staff. The clinics have the most modern equipment for diagnostics, treatment and rehabilitation.
Only clinics in the USA, Israel and Germany can compare with Swiss medicine. The medicine provided in this country, according to WHO, is one of the most effective in the world’s health care systems. Switzerland has excellent medical tourism opportunities: every year hundreds of thousands of patients from all over the world are treated here.
Benefits of treatment in Switzerland:
- Constant modernization of medical institutions with the latest equipment, the introduction of modern and effective methods of therapy, diagnostics and rehabilitation.
- Highly qualified doctors, known far beyond the borders of their country, who are among the best in the healthcare sector entrusted to them.
- Well-equipped modern clinics with spacious single and double wards, which have everything you need for a comfortable stay.
- An individual interdisciplinary approach for each patient.
- Well-organized work of medical tourism specialists, assistance in obtaining a visa, booking plane tickets, organizing a transfer, etc.
Diagnostics and treatment in Switzerland
Most often, treatment in Switzerland is chosen by tourists who cannot see the necessary specialist in their country. The range of services provided by Swiss clinics covers all the most demanded medical areas:
- oncology and hematology;
- immunology and allergology;
- obstetrics and gynecology;
- organ and tissue transplantation;
- otorhinolaryngology, etc.
Any innovations that appear in the world practice are the first to be introduced into the activities of Swiss clinics. All types of diagnostics are also available in the country: outpatient, ultrasound, profile, cardiological, allergological, prophylactic, laboratory, etc.
How to find a clinic in Switzerland
It is difficult to find a good clinic without knowledge of the particularities of Swiss medicine. In order not to get confused in the options offered on the Internet, you can use the Yellmed catalog, which hosts some of the best clinics in Switzerland. The portal contains all the necessary information about foreign medical institutions: addresses, phone numbers, patient reviews. If you have already found the necessary clinic on the website, then request a free consultation and the company will contact you.