Osteopathy – clinical treatment and diagnosis
Osteopathy, as a medical discipline, has appeared recently. Practices and methods of treatment with hands came from the east, where they are actively used to eliminate pain in the human body. Doctors in Russia have become followers of these medical technologies, therefore, a wide range of osteopathy is offered in Russian clinics.
The essence of the treatment consists in manual action on certain points of the human body to eliminate pain. People with diseases of the musculoskeletal system, neurological and many other problems often turn to an osteopath. The doctors themselves are constantly improving in their work, finding more effective methods to alleviate the suffering of people.
The spectrum of osteopathy abroad
Osteopathy is most popular in Russia. This discipline works closely with neurology, manual therapy, homeopathy, reflexology, and rehabilitation. This treatment is suitable for people with various medical conditions.
- Diseases of the spine (osteochondrosis, intervertebral hernia, scoliosis, muscle spasms, chest pain, joint and muscle pain, poor posture, soft tissue stretching).
- Neurological pathologies (persistent headaches, dizziness, migraine, meteorological dependence, craniocerebral trauma, fractures, bruises, neuritis of the facial nerve, prosopalgia, trigeminal neuralgia, etc.).
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (severity and pain in the abdomen, impaired appetite, problems with the gallbladder, prolapse of internal organs, impaired stool, postoperative adhesions, IBS, intestinal colic, dysbiosis, heartburn).
- Women's health problems (fibroma of the uterus and disruption of its position, painful menstruation, infertility, inflammation of the appendages of the uterus, irregularities in the menstrual cycle, abdominal pain for no reason, etc.).
- Male health problems (prolapse of the kidneys, impotence, diseases of the genitourinary system, prostatitis).
- Pediatrics (encephalopathy, neurological childhood diseases, frequent colds, sinusitis, strabismus and visual impairment, vegetative-vascular dystonia, developmental delay, hyperactivity, etc.).
Hand treatment is the safest type of therapy, where the professionalism of the osteopath plays the main role. Unlike traditional medicine, medicines are not used here, and they also act specifically on the focus of the disease. These methods are harmless and painless, and the effectiveness can be much greater than with the classical medical approach.
How to find a clinic abroad
In Europe, osteopathy is best represented in Russia. To get an appointment with a specialist, you can use the Yellmed.com catalog of medical companies. The site contains up-to-date information about leading Russian clinics. Here you can read reviews about their work, find out their addresses and phone numbers, and make an appointment with the right specialist.