Rehabilitation – clinical treatment and diagnosis
Rehabilitation is one of the most important periods in the life of a sick person.People take time to regain their strength after the serious injuries and illnesses they have suffered. Rehabilitation is carried out differently in every country in the world. For example, in Germany and Switzerland, it is immediately included in the treatment plan, but in other countries you will have to look for a separate rehabilitation center.
The main task of this treatment is to restore normal physical and mental activity of a person. Competent rehabilitation prevents disability, prolongs active life, promotes social integration and provides a person with an acceptable quality of life.
- psychocorrection and psychodiagnostics;
- physiotherapy procedures;
- drug therapy;
- technical rehabilitation.
Experienced doctors around the world make every effort to achieve their wards the full level of social adaptation. In simple terms, people go to rehabilitation in order to take care of themselves on their own: cook food, wash clothes, clean things, etc.
How is rehabilitation going
In order for a person to recover as soon as possible, individual programs are practiced. These include drug therapy, physical activity, work with a psychologist, a rehabilitation therapist, a physical therapist and other doctors.
It also requires constant laboratory and diagnostic control, which shows how progressive the chosen recovery course is and helps to correct it in the best way.
Medical rehabilitation takes place in several stages:
- Medical and rehabilitation care - carried out during an exacerbation of the disease, or with a newly received injury. This happens while the person is still in the hospital and prevents serious consequences.
- Inpatient rehabilitation is carried out in a specialized specialized institution under the supervision of doctors. It is most important for bedridden patients, patients with severe injuries and injuries who cannot regularly go to an appointment.
- Outpatient rehabilitation is also carried out in a rehabilitation center, but only when a person can attend it himself. In this case, motor, speech and other disorders are corrected.
How to choose a rehabilitation center abroad
Leading clinics around the world offer all types of medical rehabilitation and care. An experienced rehabilitation therapist begins to work with the patient while he is still undergoing treatment and accompanies at all stages of recovery. Most often, rehabilitation is carried out abroad:
- with diseases of the heart, respiratory system;
- after a stroke;
- with orthopedic and traumatological problems;
- children with congenital defects;
- with neurological diseases, disorders of the central nervous system;
- after a course of chemotherapy, etc.
The most widespread rehabilitation is presented in clinics in Europe, the USA, Chile and Israel. Germany is home to the largest robotic rehabilitation center for patients with orthopedic and neurological disorders, as well as people after a stroke.
Neurorehabilitation is widely presented in clinics in Switzerland and Latvia, and doctors in Estonia, Belarus and Lithuania are excellent at dealing with disorders of the musculoskeletal system. If desired, rehabilitation can be combined with a spa vacation in Turkey and Israel.
How to find a rehabilitation center abroad
Finding a good rehabilitation center abroad that meets all your needs and specializes in the right one is not easy. In order not to get lost in the abundance of options and easily find a foreign clinic, you can use the catalog of medical companies Yellmed.com.
The site contains useful information about leading centers around the world. Here you can find out the address and phone number of the hospital, read reviews about it and sign up for a free consultation. A company representative will contact you as soon as possible to discuss the best option for you to stay abroad.