Orthopedics and Traumatology Clinic ORTO
ORTO Clinic is known as a modern medical institution that offers a wide range of services in traumatology and orthopedics. It is difficult to find such narrowly focused rheumatology and spinal diseases in clinics in the Baltic countries.
Treatment in ORTO is most often chosen by athletes. The clinic has been operating since 2008. Every year about 40 thousand patients are observed, and at least 2000 operations are performed.
The clinic is always upgrading equipment. Also, doctors improve their qualifications by communicating with leading orthopedists and traumatologists. A new rehabilitation department was opened in 2016.
The ORTO Clinic offers all kinds of help to treat diseases of the musculoskeletal system:
- diagnostics, laboratory research and testing;
- development of an individual treatment and rehabilitation program;
- operations on the musculoskeletal system;
- postoperative care.
The medical institution offers high-quality diagnostics and treatment for joints and the spine. ORTO is good at healing injuries that occur as a consequence of sports. Clinic operations:
- prosthetics for the hip, shoulder, knee;
- arthroscopy of the ankle, hip, shoulder, knee;
- reconstruction of ligaments of the knee joint;
- microdiscectomy of the lumbar;
- anterior neck discectomy;
- operative correction of foot bones;
- all types of osteosynthesis.
ORTO Clinic was chosen as a partner of the Latvian Olympic team. Professional hockey players, basketball players, motorcyclists, ballet dancers, and other athletes are also observed here.