Tartu Ulikooli Kliinikum
Tartu University Hospital
Tartu University Hospital - the largest medical institution in Estonia. The main goal of the hospital is to provide high-quality specialised medical care and ambulance services in order to ensure the development of Estonian medicine.
The clinic works closely with medical universities and colleges throughout the region. Future medical graduates take internships at the hospital. Also, doctors and paramedical staff from all over the world often come here to take part in seminars and improve their skills.
In order to maintain a leading position in Estonia, the Tartu University Hospital strives to achieve the goals of the clinic:
- Provides high-quality inpatient and outpatient care to residents of Estonia, and as part of medical tourism, to patients from all over the world;
- It provides high quality services that meet all standards determined by certificates approved by the international community;
- Develops, improves and approves new methods of diagnosis, prevention, therapy, and rehabilitation;
- Cooperates with several medical institutions of the country, including educational ones;
- Conducts health research.
Specialized clinics operate on the basis of the hospital, which provide qualified care to patients in narrow-profile centers, institutes and research departments. The medical profile of the hospital is presented as follows:
- Department of Emergency Medicine;
- Women's Clinic;
- Pediatrics Center;
- ENT Clinic;
- Ophthalmic Clinic;
- Dentistry Clinic;
- Psychiatric care Center.
Clinical departments operate in the Tartu University Hospital, where assistance is offered in the most popular medical areas:
- hematology and oncology;
- internal medicine;
- traumatology and orthopedics.
All types of sports medicine and rehabilitation programs are available. As part of wellness and rehabilitation programs, a study of the state of health is carried out, assessment of the physical form, physiotherapy, kinesitherapy, and other procedures are prescribed.