UPA Sanatorium and rehabilitation center
UPA is a modern rehabilitation and health center located on the shores of the Baltic Sea. The atmosphere in the center is as close as possible to home comfort, with incredibly picturesque nature all around.
The activities of UPA specialists are mainly focused on working with patients with problems of the musculoskeletal system. Frequent visitors of the center are patients who have suffered serious injuries, illnesses, surgical interventions, or those who have problems due to their age, professional activity or lifestyle.
Accurate diagnosis and well-chosen treatment are required for patients with problems of the musculoskeletal system that cause pain. At the UPA center, patients have access to unique research that the residents of Lithuania could not afford before.
Diagnostics and rehabilitation at UPA
One of the unique types of diagnostics is the neuro-orthopedic study by James Siriax. It allows you to identify the exact place of formation of disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
The range of medical and diagnostic procedures:
- consultation with a specialist (orthopedist-traumatologist, therapist, physiotherapist);
- determination of body metabolism at rest;
- therapeutic treatment (audiovisual relaxation, halotherapy, music therapy);
- baths (milk, lavender, with sage and cinnamon, pearl, with silver ions, etc.);
- physiotherapy (magnetotherapy, instrumental lymphatic drainage massage, ultrasound, phonophoresis, electrotherapy, cryotherapy, etc.);
- applications with paraffin, sapropel and peat mud;
- inhalations with essential oils and medicinal herbs;
- manual massage of the whole body or individual areas.
The UPA also has a VO2Max cardiac stress system, which tests breathing, physical endurance, and the cardiovascular system. With the help from this device, patients can track changes in the body and adjust physical activity. This study is suitable for both professional and novice athletes.