Viljandi Hospital offers its patients the highest quality medical services. Specialized centers have been opened in the hospital, where a narrower assistance is provided in the most popular areas. There is also a diagnostic department, a rehabilitation center, a department of obstetrics and gynecology, a care center for chronic patients, and a psychiatric clinic.
In Viljandi Hospital, outpatient and inpatient treatment is available. Services for patients:
- physiotherapy and rehabilitation;
- surgery and operations;
- psychiatric care;
- diagnostics and laboratory research;
- consultations of wide-profile specialists.
Specialized clinics, centers, institutes and departments of a narrow profile operate on the basis of a medical institution Viljandi Hospital employs:
- Department of Internal Medicine;
- Rehabilitation clinic;
- Department of Pediatrics;
- Surgery clinic (general, intensive);
- residential psychiatric facility;
- Drug addiction treatment center.
One of the priority areas of the hospital is the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of internal organs. The Department of Internal Medicine has 44 beds. Here, patients are offered treatment of diseases such as:
- respiratory tract;
- gastrointestinal tract;
- visceral glands;
- blood and hematopoietic organs;
- connective tissue and joints;
- peripheral nervous system.
The medical institution has access to the most advanced equipment for the diagnosis and treatment of all kinds of diseases. On modern devices studies are available, such as ultrasound, mammography, computed tomography, X-ray, magnetic resonance imaging, etc. Thanks to high-quality diagnostics, the hospital doctors more accurately diagnose and prescribe competent treatment.